Primley Park Nursery Moortown provides the highest standards of care and education for babies and children up to the age of five.
Children at our setting progress from small groups in our cosy baby rooms all the way up to our fun pre-school, where we cover all elements of the Early Years Foundation Stages. We provide a fabulous range of exciting learning activities, helping to prepare our children socially and academically for primary school.
Our lovely nursery features a spacious outdoor area and stimulating playrooms, including a sparkling Sensory Room for children of all ages!
The Primley Park Moortown team come with a range of training and qualifications, including safeguarding, first aid and specialisms in Special Educational Needs. We’re all completely dedicated to giving our children a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment where they can thrive.
Visit our pre-school and nursery in Moortown
We’re so proud of our nursery that we welcome new parents to visit anytime – there’s no need to make an appointment!
Primley Park Nursery Moortown Manager
Why Choose Primley Park Nursery Moortown…
- Highly qualified childcare practitioners with enhanced DBS checks
- Stimulating playrooms, including a sparkling Sensory Room!
- Regular ‘Pyjama Drama’ and ‘Enjoy a Ball’ sessions in Pre-school
- Online learning journal, so you can follow your child’s progress at home!
- Exciting and spacious outdoor area, perfect for our daily outdoor adventures
- Delicious, nutritious and freshly prepared meals and snacks every day
- 15 and 30 Hours FREE childcare available
- CCTV, secure door entry systems and enhanced DBS checks for added security
- Everything is included in our full fees: Nappies, wipes, formula, food and suncream.
Pop in for a visit anytime!